Irish Mommy
March 01, 2007
Snow Alert
Stop the MADNESS!! 16-20" of snow expected by tomorrow. My back is killing me and who can even keep up with this much snow?
I wish that we were on a tropical island vacation this week...

I wish that we were on a tropical island vacation this week...

posted by IrishMommy at 2:10 PM

4 Comments:
This is crazy- first day in 9 1/2 years that I've worked here where people are leaving at noon to go get their kids due to school and daycare closings. It is a ghost town downtown! I am the only one in my department typing right now- oh, I hear one other set of fingers!
Do we live in Antartica???! Calgon, take us to Hawaii!!!
Oh, you can get nice homes in Texas for much cheaper than here! But don't go Kim! We need you here!!!
Isn't Shannon lucky to be missing all this.
But all the Kiddies are loving there piles of "White Fluffy Stuff"
Post a Comment
<< Home