Irish Mommy

February 16, 2007

Big Poo News

Mitchell went Poo-poo in the big boy toilet today! He woke up from his nap and came downstairs to greet me. I could hear the toots coming out of his lower half. I then asked him if he needed to go upstairs and go poo-poo on the tiolet. He took my hand, and upstairs we ran. After coaxing him to sit down and read some books, he started to push and I could hear the toot-toot and then the big PLUNK. He had no problem and didn't know how to react because I was so excited. ( and trying not to puke at the sight & smell of it. )

He looked at me like Big deal mom!
posted by IrishMommy at 2:11 PM

5 Comments:

That is AWESOME! Mitchell = Big Boy Pants! :)

5:06 PM  

I am so Wanting Lilly and Quinn to do that--BUT Lilly has been going pee pee on the potty at least once a day----GOOD JOB MITCHELL

5:46 PM  

Please let Max see him do this. He needs some motivation.

9:15 PM  

We've had a few successful poops on the potty...one yesterday and a couple today. I think telling him, "Mitchell's doing it" helped!!!! Peer pressure..gotta love it!

10:03 PM  

Hooray for Mitchell!! Keep up the good "job"! :-)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home