Irish Mommy
February 08, 2007
Roseola
After waking Mitchell up early from his nap, listening to whinning, dropping Levi's blankie on the muddy ground, spilling water all over the floor and catching Mitchell jumping on the back seat of the van with dirty shoes... We had the BIG five minute visit with the doctor... It's just roseola. A virus, just as I thought. It's soooooooooooo frustrating!
I think the only symptom they forgot to include in the below info is that Mommy gets very irritable after five days of taking care of her sick child... Thank God I am going out with some friends tonight. I DESERVE IT!
http://www.askdrsears.com/html/8/t083600.asp
I think the only symptom they forgot to include in the below info is that Mommy gets very irritable after five days of taking care of her sick child... Thank God I am going out with some friends tonight. I DESERVE IT!
http://www.askdrsears.com/html/8/t083600.asp
posted by IrishMommy at 3:21 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home