Irish Mommy

March 28, 2007

Bad Blogger



Ok, so I've been really bad about blogging the last few weeks. Spring has seemed to sprung early and things at home have been keeping me busy. The boys and I have been spending a lot of time at the park/s, driving around and eating out.

Here is the recent activity on the home front
4 showings
2 Open houses
2 Realtor Opens
2 Realtor previews
1 exhausted Momma
0 Offers
This is how Levi spends his time waiting for me to get done cleaning the house so we can head to the park! I just wish this was true... He doesn't stay still for more than two seconds, but loves to imitate everything Mom does around the house!

Well, and what can I say about Mitchell? He really LOVES tetchup. (Ketchup for those of you that don't know his language). Daddy is busy teaching him the NATO phonetic alphabet and books of the Bible, since he has mastered singing the alphabet and Happy Birthday!

posted by IrishMommy at 8:13 PM

3 Comments:

We are going to be going through al that fun of selling a house in about a yr, so this next yr we are going to go through thigs, get anything we do not need gone, and clean clean clean clean everything that we can so we can try not to be to rushed when we what the sign in the front yard, Whitch should be real fun with 2, 2yr old and when they are 3---GOOD LUCK, I hope you get an offer soon:)

5:52 PM  

Max loved looking at these pictures last night (when he was supposed to be sleeping). He especially enjoyed seeing Mitchell's ketchup!

6:10 PM  

I love tetchup too- Mitchell must get it from his Auntie B!

It's the same color as Target too- so maybe that's another reason why he loves it!

Way to read the newspaper Levi, he is very convincing. He just needs a cup of java now.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home