Irish Mommy
March 12, 2007
Balmy MN Weather
Levi took a extra long nap on Friday, so it gave Mitchell and I some time to get some fresh air and build a snowman. The weather has been in the high 40's and today it has hit 50 by noon. The snow is melting like crazy and poor Mr. Snowman has already lost his head.
Mitchell's favorite new game is throwing snow at mommy. Oh, and he love to eat it too, but we are trying to stay away from that yellow snow!


Mitchell's favorite new game is throwing snow at mommy. Oh, and he love to eat it too, but we are trying to stay away from that yellow snow!
posted by IrishMommy at 12:16 PM

3 Comments:
I wish I was eating snow with Mitchell today. Looks like you two had a blast building the snowman. Sorry I missed you guys this weekend up in Anoka. I wish I would have been around so I could have seen the "Mitch and Levi show." Sounds like hockey might be Mitchell's sport;) I hope everything is going great and the house is showing well!
I know what it is like to keep a little one away from the YELLOW SNOW, as Lilly's favorite thing is eating snow :) So that was her lession for the winter :) Snow + kiddies= so much FUN!!!
Is Mitchell saying the "W" word while out making snowmen? :)
I loved the ABC's and hearing "Brendan-hockey". Good to see you guys on Sat...that was fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home