Irish Mommy
September 12, 2006
Day of Adventure



The kids and I took a trip downtown St. Paul today to visit the children's museum. The boys had a great time shopping at the market, playing in the kitchen, driving the magic school bus, crawling through the log, watching the fish and turtles and most of all enjoying their pb&j sandwiches with new friends, the Kadela's. It was great to get out today since the sun finally decided to come out after a million days. The only downer is that of course my expectation of a good long nap for the boys and some quiet time for me. NOT A CHANCE IN FRANCE! Why is it on the days I really need a break -- it doesn't happen? Staying home with kids is the HARDEST job in the world.
Amen


2 Comments:
If one of us would win the lottery, I could stay home with you!!!!!
I sure admire you young moms out there. Don't know how you do it with more than one. I guess that is why old ladies like me aren't new moms!! Love the pictures. Makes me feel like I'm right there with you. I can almost hear the ear piecing screams...of joy.
Post a Comment
<< Home