Irish Mommy

August 30, 2006

The name game


Mitchell is learning to say more words every day. Today he was in the kitchen and I heard clear as day, Joe! As I looked over he was pointing to the photo on the fridge... Yes, it's Joe!


He has learned how to flip the light switches thanks to his cousin Devyn and the encourgement of cousin Brendan. Now he can say "ON" and "OFF" over and over and over again. We are learning to count to five on our fingers.

and Levi even say "up" today! How am I going to keep up with all this great conversation?
posted by IrishMommy at 7:39 PM

3 Comments:

Oh my goodness, Max has been talking so much, too. It's like everyday I'm talking to a different person. He tries complete sentences, and I've even been able to attempt a somewhat real conversation with him. Isn't this age fun?...well, some parts of it are!

Are you going to Laurie's tomorrow?

11:22 PM  

Oh my goodness, Max has been talking so much, too. It's like everyday I'm talking to a different person. He tries complete sentences, and I've even been able to attempt a somewhat real conversation with him. Isn't this age fun?...well, some parts of it are!

Are you going to Laurie's tomorrow?

11:22 PM  

I guess saying Joe is easier than Bridget, so my feelings aren't totally hurt. :)

Hmmmm, wonder how that picture got on your fridge?? Wierd!!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home