Irish Mommy

May 18, 2009

My Pretty Flowers

I think the temp hit close to 80 degrees today! Although I felt like most of the day was spent putting someone in a time-out or trying to keep three little ones occupied, I have to admit that aftering posting these pictures on my blog... It looks like we not only survived, but everyone looks happy!

My Petunia, Sweat Pea and Bagonia.
My Sweat Pea

My feature hanging plant... I love it!More flowers... Gotta love this time of year!

posted by IrishMommy at 10:05 PM

4 Comments:

Ah...finally - SPRING! What a blessing. Looks like you've put some Miracle Grow on the three "little ones"...both boys look like they are going through a growth spurt. Of course Sweet Pea hasn't stopped her amazing growth.

Love,
Auntie Carole
xxxxx

10:33 PM  

Fun in the sun. I am jealous as I sit in a cubicle at work on a nice day!!! Where did you get your hanging basket by the way?

10:11 AM  

Gertens $49 (my splurge)

10:29 AM  

SHAWN AND FAMILY, HOPE THE TRIP IS GOING WELL- WE HAVE WINTER BACK HERE FOR A FEW DAYS.SHOULD BE WARMER IN CANADA HOPEFULLY! IF YOU GET A CHANCE LET US KNOW HOW IT'S GOING LOVE, DAD

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home