Irish Mommy

May 14, 2008

Menace

What a perfect day we had today! The temps hit mid 60's and the sun felt so good... We hit two parks since Kurt is out of town and the days seem too long when we stay at home. Our play date this morning went well at Lake Elmo Park and the boys got plenty of fresh air and exercise, playing with friends.

Then after naps we hit our neighborhood park and it was pretty busy with lots of little ones. It wasn't even two minutes at the park and Levi was sitting on the stairs crossing his arms and doing his pouty lip thing. I went up to him as asked him what was wrong. He pointed to a "BIG BOY" and said, "he pushed me." The boy looked right over at me and shouted, "I did not push him, HE'S A BIG LIAR, he's a liar, he's a liar." OH MY... I told him OK and just walked away.

Several minutes later I noticed another mom walk over to this BIG BOYS' mother and tell her that her son was pushing other kids. She called over to DENNIS and had a little chat with him.
He ran along like no big deal... As I walked by her a few minutes later she had to tell me how some parents have no clue. She then said, "some people need to learn how to relax, they are kids just playing, and I work with kids all day long."

MY INNER THOUGHTS:
Well, maybe you should spend more time watching your kids instead of texting people, and perhaps you need a career change. Your Dennis seems to be a menace -- you have NO CLUE!

My dad used to always say -- whew, some peoples kids!
posted by IrishMommy at 9:15 PM

1 Comments:

That kid is certainly living up to his name...
Bev

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home