Irish Mommy
June 22, 2006
S'more

ok, so Momma let Mitchell play in the fire pit today and here is the result! Maybe tomorrow we can play in it S'more!
posted by IrishMommy at 7:24 PM

This Blog is designed to keep in touch with friends and family to give you a sneak peak at our every day lives. I hope you enjoy the humor and short stories.

Crazy stay-at-home mom with two VERY active boys and a precious girl. Loves to sneak in "FUN" time whenever possible!
Got Teeth Chips & Salsa G-Ma and Jesse Girls just wanna have fun! Doctor Bob(s) Andre the Giant Grand O'nite Puppet Show Special Day Pope on a Rope
3 Comments:
What a picture! I LOVE IT!! I can't stop smiling and laughing!!
I want S'MORE of these funny pics!!! Hysterical! Keep up the good work Mitchell- looks like you are enjoying summer!
Great photo -- he must be practicing to be a future chimney sweep!
Post a Comment
<< Home