Irish Mommy

June 06, 2006

Piano Boys











Taking a photo of these two boys is simply a miracle. I just pray that they will have more musical talent then their parents. This ranks as one of mom's favorite photos.
posted by IrishMommy at 10:15 PM

1 Comments:

This photo reminds me of one I took of Jared when he was about 6 months old. We had a small portable keyboard and we placed it on his lap. Happily he played on it. His nickname was Droolchops and believe me, the key were damp by the time he was done! Had to put the keyboard away because I was afraid that he would get electricuted!

He took the obligatory piano lessons for two years I think. He hated it at the time, but he has a good ear and can listen to a song on the radio and pick out its basic melody. We let him drop piano lessons once he chose a band instrument, the coronet. He played that for two years and now he's in choir. He likes it the best of all and had decided to take it again next year.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home